1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Toast fennel seeds in a 12-in. nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Set aside 1/2 tsp. Finely grind remaining seeds with 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a mortar or clean coffee grinder. Rub mixture evenly all over fish and place in 9inch baking dish. Drizzle 2 tbsp Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil over (and under) the fish. Bake in oven for 15-20 min or more depending on thickness of fillets.
2. Meanwhile, chop enough fennel greens to make 3 tbsp. Tear off any remaining small fronds; set aside. Trim and discard fennel stalks and any tough outer layers from bulb. Cut bulb in half lengthwise, core, and slice very thinly crosswise.
3. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, sliced fennel, and chopped fronds.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tbsp. Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the lemon zest and juice, orange zest, reserved 1/2 tsp. whole fennel seeds, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss until well combined. Add orange segments and 3 tbsp. chives and toss gently. Set aside.
5. Spoon slaw onto 4 plates. Top each mound with a fish fillet. Sprinkle with reserved fennel fronds and remaining 1 tbsp. chives.
*Also delicious served with basmati or brown rice.